The information provided in the application form will be considered as final.
- Fill the online application accurately and recheck for errors before submission.
- Certificates are generated using the name you enter in the application. Please verify as corrections will result in a delay in dispatching the certificates.
- Please enter your correct email ID and phone number as the website login will be your email id and the password will be your phone number.
- Upload your Bonafide Certificate form , attested by the Department Head/ immediate supervisor (download certificate template)
- Check your inbox for a verification email and follow the link to verify your email address.
- If there is an error during the payment process DO NOT pay again. Verify if the amount is debited from your account before trying again.
- Download / take a printout of the completed application form and the submission confirmation page for your reference (do not send a hard copy of your application form to CMC).
Event: PGCME 2022
Date: 20th & 21st July, 2022
Mode of CME: Webinar - Zoom
Registration Fee: Rs.3500/-
Last Date for Registration: 30th June 2022.
Please visit: www.pgcmehematology.net for more information.
If you have any problem with the online registration, please contact:
Phone: +91 9894658689, 8300205602